Join Us at Realize Live + U2U
Realize LIVE + U2U is taking place on May 26, and we’re thrilled to share this content-rich, career-advancing event with you. In this blog, we’ll be highlighting the sessions covering What’s New in Tecnomatix. These sessions include what’s new in Data and Process management, robotics simulation, and plant simulation. Register today to join us on May 26 for an event you don’t want to miss out on!
What’s New in Tecnomatix
In this session, discover how you can leverage automation and the digital twin with advanced techniques being deployed with Process Simulate. There will also be new advanced robotics capabilities presented, including:
- Automated motion planning and interlocking
- Virtual commissioning of robots and AGV’s
- Complex assembly processes that previously could not be automated
- Shay Shomroni, Director Business Development at Siemens Digital Industries Software
In this session, you will learn about the updates for Teamcenter Manufacturing and the latest and greatest features of Easy Plan. You will also learn information on how to deploy Easy Plan and the customers who are already benefiting from it.
- Maya Laxer, Strategy and Portfolio Leader of Manufacturing Planning at Siemens Digital Industries Software
In this session, you will discover the newest features and functions Tecnomatix Plant Simulation. Xcelerator projects, roadmap information, demonstrations and customer highlights will also be shared.
- Dr. Georg Piepenbrock, Product Manager of Tecnomatix Plant Simulation at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Explore the full Digital Manufacturing Experience
As part of this year’s Digital Manufacturing experience at Realize Live +U2U, you can learn more about our comprehensive portfolio as well as explore all our must-see sessions:
Register for Realize Live + U2U 2021 today and join the thousands of participants from across the globe on May 26 who are looking for new ideas, new collaborators, and career-enhancing connections!
On-demand sessions will be available for 30 days, until June 25, so you can view your favorite sessions as many times as you like or watch some you may have missed after the event.