RapidAuthor for Teamcenter version 12, Connector 6, and related applications are now available. RapidAuthor combines technical authoring, illustration, and animation in a single tool. It allows you to reuse Teamcenter engineering content in your technical publications, quickly and easily. The interactive 2D and 3D graphics and animation, linked with the text, produce highly effective documents.
RapidAuthor 12 includes many enhancements. For example:
- Users can use the new Reviewer capability to comment on RapidAuthor content
- Data import is faster
- Creating 3D animations is now easier and there is no need to click Reset for each animation
- New actions are automatically expanded in the Procedure Editor if it has editable parameters
- Procedure time markers can be moved to an animation key position by a click on the key
- There’s a new user interface for editing SCORM Content Package Modules (SCPM) and an improved user interface for SCPM publications
- Publishing of all projects referenced from SCO or SCPM data module is automated
- RapidDataConverter supports new CAD formats including Creo 6, Inventor 2020, Parasolid v31.1, NX 1847 Series, STEP XML
Join us for a webinar highlighting the new capabilities on 31 October 2019 at 2:00 p.m. (CET) / 9:00 a.m. (EDT).
This webinar requires registration. If you cannot make the live webinar, it will be recorded. The link to the recording will be sent to all registered participants.
For information on previous release, see What’s New in RapidAuthor 11.1.