Post Authored by Bob Donovan, product manager for Teamcenter.
Deployment Center 3.0 is another step in our investment to help speed up deploys and reduce the costs of deployments.
In this article, we are going to discuss what’s new and how Deployment Center provides you with an overall guide to PLM, a centralized web-based application that you can use to deploy Teamcenter and manage your deployments.
First, To learn more about Deployment Center 3.0 a set of instructional videos has been created. These videos demonstrate the latest capabilities in such as how to perform a major Teamcenter upgrade with the Deployment Center. In addition, more videos that cover topics such as troubleshooting scanning environments that contain EWI, deploy metrics, load balancers and installing software only supported by the Deployment Center.
Our newest guide to easy PLM!
Deployment Center 3.0 demonstration videos
- Teamcenter Upgrades
- Major Upgrades – Part 1
- Major Upgrades – Part 2
- How to perform a major upgrade using blueprints for the source and target software
- How to perform a major upgrade using blueprints for the target software
- Issues with scanning environments that contain EWI or SWI
- How to analyze the deploy metrics
- Configuring a load balancer in your environment
- How to add features only supported via the Deployment Center
- How to install the Microservices Framework
- Why are some of my usual applications missing
Moreover, the videos listed above can be downloaded from GTAC from the following location “Teamcenter and Teamcenter Rapid Start / Full Products / Deployment Center / 3.0”. Easy, flexible and cost-effective product lifecycle management (PLM) tools for deployment are critical for business and can help you realize the value of your investment.
Are you interested in learning more?
Check out our previous blog post on PLM Installer Guide: Deployment Center 2.2 .
In conclusion, Deployment Center provides you with a centralized web-based application that you can use to deploy Teamcenter and manage your deployments.
About the author: Bob Donovan is a product manager within Teamcenter . Bob’s areas of focus are cost of ownership, deployments, installs, upgrades, patching, installing custom software and reducing downtime.