Active Workspace is an innovative client for Teamcenter® software that provides a streamlined and intuitive product lifecycle management (PLM) user experience. It puts PLM at your fingertips.
Now, with its new release, Active Workspace 2.1 provides improved performance and usability to enable more non-traditional PLM users in the extended enterprise to access Teamcenter and participate in the product lifecycle.
With Active Workspace 2.1, you can:
- Alert users to areas that need their attention with dynamic tiles on the home page
- Provide quick access to frequently used searches and objects by creating personalized tiles with one click
- Streamline the user experience with simplification and automation such as “one click to submit a workflow” to make problem reporting and change management accessible to everyone
- Provide relevant results and make it easier for users to find what they need faster through enhanced search capabilities
- Easily edit Microsoft Office document properties and create requirements with new advanced authoring capabilities in Active Workspace
- Extend Active Workspace to users within familiar applications that they use on a daily basis through hosting Active Workspace in NX, Visualization and Teamcenter Rich Client
Active Workspace increases your productivity by providing access to PLM when and where you need it, allowing you to find what you need faster and enabling you to see the “big picture” so you can make smarter product decisions.
Watch this short video to see Active Workspace in action:
For more information, visit the Active Workspace page.