Introduction to the fundamentals of model-based systems engineering
We invite you to attend this on-demand webinar which covers the fundamental concepts of model-based systems engineering, the benefits for your organization and typical use cases.
You will learn some best practices to establish model-based systems engineering, based on Simcenter portfolio for predictive engineering analytics. You will receive a concrete view on the appropriate tools and methodologies to implement.
Get familiar with following topics :
- Industrial context and current status of system engineering,
- Fundamentals of model-based systems engineering,
- Importance of a model-centric approach and the benefits it brings,
- Real-life examples how our customers have applied these methods tailored to their context, objectives and organization specificities.
Introduction to durability
June 8,11am EST
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is fatigue?
- How to interpret typical fatigue-related curves?
- Common approaches for fatigue estimation.
Designing energy-efficient home appliances faster with system simulation
June 15, 11:00 am EST
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How to virtually test the energetic performance of smart systems early in the design cycle,
- How to detect possible maintenance issues and avoid costly products recalls,
- How to reduce the number of physical prototypes.
System Simulation for Aerospace and Defense Applications
June 21, 2:00 pm EDT
In this webinar, the LMS Imagine.Lab Amesim platform is presented in detail with specific emphasis on aerospace and defense applications. Its well-integrated set of libraries is shown, and specific examples in thermal, hydraulic, fuel system, electrical system, flight control and propulsion are demonstrated.
VITALS PLM Webinar Series: Overcoming FEA Roadblocks – Part I
June 22, 11:00 am CDT
This is the first in a set of three webinars that look at common rodadblocks in the simulation process and show how they can be overcome.
In this webinar we will be taking a look at the common roadblocks likely to be encountered when trying to leverage CAD data as a starting point to build a finite element model.
Optimize engine cooling systems with model-based systems engineering
June 22, 11:00 am EST
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- How to support the design of engine cooling systems,
- How to assess the impact of front-end module design on cooling system performance,
- How to evaluate the performance of new architecture and test control strategies.
How to use LMS Imagine. Lab Amesim for aircraft fuel design
June 27, 11:00 am EST
Join us for an educational webinar on how to use LMS Imagine. Lab Amesim for aircraft fuel system design and fuel thermal management system analysis.