DAA redeemed itself with a key customer when it cut pre-processing time in half and reduced the mid-surfacing process by eleven hours, thus improving project turnaround time with NX CAE.
- Excessive analysis costs and delays
- Customer satisfaction issues
- Scheduling impact on other projects in queue
- Need to continually demonstrate technology advancement and added value to customer
Keys To Success:
- Replacing legacy analysis tool with a more advanced CAE environment
- Global Technical Access Center to speed up learning time for new simulation software
- NX CAE capabilities to decrease preprocessing time and increase analysis reliability
- Established new best practices for project schedules and budgets
- Reduced preprocessing time by 50 percent
- Increased customer satisfaction with 30 percent faster results
- Reduced mid-surfacing process from 12 hours to 1 hour
- Reduced overall project costs
Client’s Primary Business:
Design Automation Associates, Inc. provides knowledge-based engineering and mechanical engineering consulting services.
Read the entire case study.