- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
Meet Siemens at NAFEMS CAASE20 to learn the answers to these and many more questions.
Throughout the year, engineers at Siemens work with our customers and partners to develop improved, more robust simulation software that will help users deliver innovations faster and with greater confidence. We are looking forward to sharing these new technologies with you at CAASE20.
Where to find us
Siemens is excited to be a platinum sponsor of CAASE20. Visit our Virtual Booth to learn how Simcenter helps engineering departments simulate, optimize, and verify critical performance aspects in the below categories:
- Additive manufacturing
- Advanced composites
- Advanced materials engineering
- Digital twin
- Multibody simulation
- Multiscale & multiphysics modeling & simulation
- Simulation data and process management
- Structural analysis
- Systems modeling and simulation
You can also attend a Siemens presentation:
- Battery Aging Prediction for a Real-World Driving Cycle – Kaushik Illa
- Multiphysics Modeling: Electro-Thermal Analysis of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine for Electrical Vehicles – Kaushik Illa
- 3D Modeling of Fuel Cells with a Complex Multi-Phase Approach: A Study on Geometry Influence – Carlo Locci
- Digital Thread Based Verification Management Solution – Gregory Roth
- Automating CAD to CAE Preprocessing for Parametric Optimization Iterations – Gregory Roth
- Why Do My CAE Results Not Correlate with Test Results? – Gregory Roth
- Leveraging Boundary Condition Independent Reduced Order Models – John Wilson
- Fully Coupled Conjugate Heat Transfer between 1D and 3D CFD – Richard Euerby
- Performance Benchmark of Fully Coupled Multiscale Simulations using Multimech – Kedar Malusare
- Enabling the Digitalization of Transformers – John Wanjiku
- The Rise of the Digital Twin – Stephen Ferguson
Meet and Connect
Although this year’s event is virtual, we are looking forward to the connections and collaborations that NAFEMS consistently delivers. So stop by our Virtual Booth at meet Siemens at NAFEMS CAASE20 – let’s drive discussions that will keep our industry moving forward.