Based on the success of the previous four symposiums and the excelent feedback we received, we are pleased to announce the fifth Siemens Simulation Symposium 2016, September 13-14, being held in Troy, Michigan.
Analysts face some unique challenges in their jobs, but like anyone, they have to stay on top of industry trends. What’s one of the best ways to do that? By connecting with people and sharing expertise. And what better place to do that than at the Siemens Simulation Symposium.
Why you should attend ?
- Learn about the new Simcenter launch
- No cost to attend the conference
- Learn from peers and exchange ideas
- Interact with Siemens PLM Software product managers and development teams
- Product roadmaps from Siemens PLM Software
- Free educative workshops