The 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium offers you a chance to hear from a variety of companies spanning across all industries. Whether you work in automotive or aerospace, consumer products or second tier suppliers, there is something for you at this year’s two day-long symposium taking place in Long Beach, California from October 22nd through the 23rd.
You’ll hear from speakers who represent some of the most-recognized companies in their respective industries. Those that appear on the preliminary list Siemens PLM Software released today with representatives confirmed to speak at the 2014 NX CAE & Test Symposium include:
- General Motors
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Rolls Royce
- Jet Propulsion Laboratories
- ATA Engineering
- MAYA Heat Transfer Technologies
- Design Automation Associates
- TEN TECH LLC
Additional speakers are still being confirmed.
The 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium not only offers you the chance to hear the latest innovations and trends in the market direct from industry leaders themselves, but you also have an opportunity to learn, discover and network with other individuals like yourself.
A great way to make the most of this complimentary symposium is to check out the educational series of workshops that will cover topics including, but not limited to:
• MBSE (model based systems engineering) with integrated behavioral modeling and 3D simulation
• Acoustic simulation – making sound engineering decisions faster
• Integrated Test and Analysis
• Modeling and analyzing complex laminate composite structures
• What’s New in NX 10.0
• Best practices for boundary conditions and connections
Look for a full agenda for the 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium coming soon.
You will not find a better opportunity to learn more about our complete suite of CAE and Test products. Don’t miss out—register today!