The Siemens CAE & Test Symposium is approaching fast! You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn more about CAE and test solutions from experts and customers spanning a wide range of industries.
In addition to speakers Dr. LK Hwang of Cummins, Keith Lang of General Motors, John Curry of Sierra Nevada Corporation, and Viswa Bhattachar of Rolls Royce, Siemens PLM Software will feature customer speakers from Boeing, Honeywell, TEN TECH LLC, Lockheed Martin, ATK, DAA and many more!
You can also attend one of the many educational workshops offered during the 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium. Workshop series topics include:
- Durability engineering
- Large model performance using NX Nastran + NX Nastran on the Cloud
- Integrated test & analysis for structural dynamics
- Modeling & analyzing complex laminate composite structures
- Architecture driven engineering using MBSE approaches
- Acoustics engineering
- Analyzing large assemblies using assembly FEM
- Automating CAE workflows using NX Open
- Systems engineering and system integration for mechatronic systems
- Analyzing thermal & flow behavior in product design
Register for the 2014 Siemens CAE & Test Symposium and book your hotel today!