On November 19th, 2020 it was that time again, Siemens Industry Software GmbH and the Polarion working group of the PLM User Group e.V. invited to the first virtual Polarion conference. With over 500 registrations in total, we had a great day by exchanging knowledge, experience and ideas.
New ways – a new experience – new ideas
The conference offered a professional network of the Polarion user group and Siemens Polarion employees with many opportunities for exchange and collaboration.
The current times also require new ways of communication, therefore part of the event in the workshops in the afternoon was carried out in a new virtual 3D learning and working environment from Siemens.
- Polarion at DSA in an agile Environment
Andreas Falter, Teamleader/Scrum Master, DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH
- Traceability as an OEM in medical product development
Dr. Stefan Beyer, Head Product Development BU Medical Applications, Berliner Glas
- Polarion-based definition of requirements in product management
Thomas Oesselke, Senior Project Manager, PHOENIX CONTACT E-Mobility GmbH
- Customizing Widgets, Heins Dresbach (SISW), Rainer Kreutzer (Seabay-IT)
- Customizing Workflows and Form-Extensions, Florian Götz (SISW), Hartmut Schäfer (ReQonsult)
- From the process to the customized Polarion, Guido Lange (cip Alpha)
- Polarion Administration for Experts, Radek Krotil (SISW)
- Polarion in specific scenarios
· Project Management, Altug Metin (SISW)
· System of System (SoS), Tim Stroebele (SISW)
· Cyber Security, Alexander Heyers (SISW)
· Tender Management, Susan Faust (SISW)
Slides of our Sessions:
You can find the slides of our breakout-sessions here:
- Breakout-Session 1: Customizing Widgets
- Breakout-Session 2: Workflow & Form Extensions
- Breakout-Session 5: Multiple Topics
– System of Systems:
– Cyber Security:
All participants got a link to the video recordings and slides by the plm user group. So don’t miss the conference next year, to not miss these valuable sessions! Check out: https://www.plm-benutzergruppe.de/
The Numbers in a nutshell
We would like to thank all the participants and especially the speakers which are mentioned in the highlights overview. And last but not least a big thank you to PLM User Group e.V. for the organization.