Big news – we’ve just released Polarion® ALM for Subversion™ 3.0, a much anticipated advance that we hope shows how serious we are about driving forward the art and science of ALM.
Polarion ALM for Subversion 3.0 remains the only single-tool ALM solution based entirely on industry standards and open source. It applies the collaboration and management power of Subversion to the entire process of application lifecycle management, with productivity-boosting features like user-adjustable interfaces that let you “switch hats”” to see different views of a project in different work contexts. The new centralized Live Quality dashboards give you real-time, actual QA information, undistorted by guesses and wishful thinking. In fact, from the low cost of ownership to the elimination of so-called “ALM suites” cobbled together from point solutions, Polarion ALM for Subversion 3.0 really has no competition.
Get Started for FREE
To help you experience for yourself just how revolutionary the new Polarion ALM 3.0 is, the fully-functional Polarion ALM Team™ product is free through the end of this year.
- Product Info: http://www.polarion.com/products/alm/team.php
- Download here: http://www.polarion.com/downloads/alm.php
- Sign up for your free license: www.polarion.com/products/alm/team_order.php.
In addition to the Team product, there’s Polarion ALM Enterprise™ for Subversion, which adds Requirements Management, Project Management, maturity model (CMMI) and agile process (XP) compliance support, Flexible Workflow Engine – among other features. And finally there’s Polarion ALM Multi-Site™, which adds repository replication and syncing over WAN for large, multi-regional or even global organizations.
Here are some additional links you’ll find useful for digging a bit deeper:
- Release Details: For more detail on new features and the new 3.0 product lineup, see the article at http://www.polarion.com/products/alm/release30.php.
- Products Overview: A quick overview of all ALM products is available at links starting from http://www.polarion.com/products/alm/index.php
- Download: Download the Polarion ALM Platform and get 30-day evaluation license with Enterprise features at http://www.polarion.com/downloads/alm.php
Along with the release of Polarion ALM 3.0 you’ll notice we have give the Polarion Software website a facelift. It’s new, it’s different, but is it better? Let us know what you think!