We wanted to share with you a upcoming Siemens Technology Partner webinar on connecting Jira and Polarion with OSLC Connect For Jira available from the Polarion Extension Portal. Our friends at SodiusWillert will be hosting the session and a representative from the Siemens Polarion PM team will be participating, to take any questions you may have.
We hope you can join if you are interested !
When is the webinar:
- Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Time: 4:00 PM (Central Europe) / 10:00 AM (U.S. Eastern)
- Duration: 30 minutes + Q&A
Link to register and more information:: https://www.sodiuswillert.com/en/webinar/jira-polarion-integration-october-2021
What to expect from the webinar:
Join Robert Baillargeon, Willert Sodius Chief Product Officer, and Adrian Whitfield, Siemens Product Management to learn how you can connect artifacts in Siemens Polarion ALM to your Jira assets and kickstart seamless collaboration throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Use cases. Introduction to Jira + Polarion use cases fulfilled with our connector.
- Features. We will cover features such as:
- Create secure and trusted links
- Create Jira tickets from within Polarion
- Track Polarion Change Requests from Jira
- Access current data from Jira via rich hovers
- Access Polarion Requirements from Jira
- Drag and Drop Jira Issues into Polarion
- Visualize your Collaboration Links
- Observe Jira attributes in Polarion
- Observe Polarion Status and Priority within Jira with Decorators
- Q&A: Submit any questions you might have to our Jira + Polarion integration experts.