- 3D IC
- Additive Manufacturing Podcast
- AI Spectrum
- Automotive E/E Systems Revolution Podcast
- Digital Powers Flexible: Consumer Products Podcast
- Digital Transformation Podcast
- Energy Transformation Podcast
- Engineer Innovation Podcast
- Innovation in the Classroom Podcast
- Model Based Matters
- Next Generation Design Podcast
- Pioneers: Startups from Dreams to Reality
- Printed Circuit Podcast
- Security by Design
- Talking Aerospace Today Podcast
- The Battery Podcast
- The Future Car Podcast
- The Future Car with Conor Peick
- The Future Car with Ed Bernardon
- The Marine Industry Podcast Series
- The Voice of Smart Digital Manufacturing Podcast
- Where Today Meets Tomorrow Podcast
Reinventing the Wheel: Cycling Innovation with Frederic Poppenhäger
Frederic Poppenhäger of Radiate Engineering & Design joins us to explore the intricate balance between speed and comfort in the world of cycling.
Discover how Frederic’s team is redefining what it means to have a ‘fast wheel’ by blending top-notch aerodynamics with rider comfort. It’s not just about speed; it’s about creating a wheel that’s a joy to ride.
Engineering the Past: Junkers Reviving the Junkers Ju 52 with Danny Wadewitz
Join us on our latest episode as we sit down with Danny Wadewitz, Calculation Engineer and Member of the Executive Board at AeroFEM. Dive into the world of historical aircraft restoration and discover the unique challenges and triumphs in bringing the legendary Junkers Ju 52 back to the skies.
Learn about the meticulous process of reconstructing these iconic planes and how modern technology aids in preserving aviation history.