In the dynamic realm of power electronics, the intricacies of power module design are paramount for driving innovation, efficiency, and sustainability. Power module design extends beyond conventional boundaries, delving into thermal, mechanical, and electrical intricacies.
I’m your host, Steph Chavez, and today, I’m joined by Rod Dudzinski, Market Development Manager in the Siemens EDA division, and Wilfried Wessel, an expert in Siemens EDA software for over a decade.
In this episode, you will get valuable insights into the complexities of power module design, the need for efficient workflows, and the potential benefits of a streamlined solution to address these challenges in the industry. You will also hear about Siemens EDA’s solutions and how they address current challenges and contribute to sustainable and reliable product development.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Power modules and their applications (1:51)
- The role of power modules in various industries (9:57)
- The complexity of power module design and the challenges faced by the sector (15:05)
- Tools required for power module design (19:36)
- The innovative approach offered by Siemens EDA’s power module integrated flow. (28:37)
Market Development Manager
Senior Product Marketing Manager