We are excited to announce the availability of version 2.5 of the leading MES solution for complex assembly and job-shop environments – SIMATIC IT Unified Architecture Discrete Manufacturing (UADM).
The latest version of SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing offers the following benefits:
- Includes SPC and Non-Conformance functionality (integrates with QMS Professional SPC)
- Reduces scrap and waste by guiding shop floor operators through their assigned tasks, providing interactive instructions and data acquisition screens
- Enforces audit and certification management to trace and prevent unauthorized actions
- Improves cost of production calculation by means of enhanced labor tracking functions
- Integrates with advanced scheduling (Preactor AS)
- Provides configurable integration with DNC systems and 3D printers, so you can transfer program files to machines
- Provides visibility of WIP and full product traceability and genealogy
- Delivers a user-friendly UI that provides a compelling state-of-the-art experience
Already using SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing? See What’s New
Want to learn more?
SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing is designed to satisfy the most common needs of industries in which specific macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions in order to produce the desired product. These include:
- Automotive tier suppliers
- Aerospace and defense parts and assemblies
- Energy and utilities
- Industrial machinery and heavy equipment parts and assemblies
- White goods and home appliances
- Complex parts manufacturing and assembly
- Specialized functions for complex assembly manufacturing and job-shop environments, especially those industries characterized by low production volume and a low level of automation
Find out more about SIMATIC IT UA Discrete Manufacturing, and how it can transform your manufacturing operations.