Delivering improved user experience and executional excellence
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2310 has been released!
This release contains four new user interfaces on the Mendix™ Low-code platform that deliver a new user experience and two new semi product enhancements. The first enables a new criteria field for two matrices and the second is an enhanced notification message for users when lots go on automatic hold.
The new Mendix user interfaces (UIs) introduce role-based, process-centric user interfaces that use more visual cues and modern techniques. It simplifies the UIs and supports a smart user experience that guides you through the proper actions and activities. Opcenter and Mendix are part of the Siemens Xcelerator business platform of software, hardware and services.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2310 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Introducing new Mendix role-base interfaces for improved user experience
- Semiconductor enhancements
- Semiconductor – electronics synergy (phase 3)
- REST API enhancements
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2310:
- Deliver improved user experience and executional excellence
- Introduce four new user interfaces for the Mendix Low-code platform
- Provide incremental enhancements for two criteria matrices and improved messages for lots on hold
- Deliver an enhanced RESTful API for improved productivity, efficiency and quality
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 2310.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing.
With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed.
Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.