Delivering an enhanced RESTful API to improve productivity and quality
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2304 has been released!
This release contains single-item tracking (SIT) model enhancements, new and updated user interfaces (UIs), high-performance engine (HPE) transactional enhancements, representational state transfer application programming interface (RESTful API) improvements and more.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor is part of the Siemens Xcelerator business platform of software, hardware and services.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2304 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Nested carrier validation
- Multiple attribute transaction (HPE)
- DBContainerClosure transaction (HPE) enhancements
- Outbound message enhancements (core)
- RESTful API enhancements (core)
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2304:
- Delivers an enhanced RESTful API to improve productivity and quality
- Provides enhanced transactions and functionality supporting the single-item tracking model
- Leverages improved user experience and user efficiency with enhancements to operator landing UI
- Allows users to view historic data collections and simplified on-line traveler user interface
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 2304.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing. With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed.
Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.