Using single-item tracking enhancements for automation and Restful API extensions
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2210 has been released!
This release contains single-item tracking enhancements to support automation, updated user interfaces (UIs), performance enhancements and more.
Opcenter is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services.
Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2210 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Single-item tracking enhancements
- New operator landing page (phase one)
- Improved layout for product, spec, process timers and workflow
- Introducing a new matrix page layout
- Semiconductor – electronics synergy (phase one)
- HPE and application server optimizations
- Restful API enhancements (CORE)
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Semiconductor 2210:
- Execute transactions with highly automated process models
- Use the new operator home user interface to provide operational areas with more visual cues and dynamic interactions
- Use updated UIs and interfaces to improve user experience with less white spaces and scrolling and improved controls
- Extend configuration capabilities and discovery and documentation while enhancing transactional performance
Already using the Opcenter Execution Semiconductor? See what’s new in version 2210.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Semiconductor replaces legacy and siloed manufacturing systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of semiconductor manufacturing. With Opcenter Execution Semiconductor, manufacturers are no longer hindered by islands of automation and disjointed systems; now they can innovate, adapt and succeed.
Manufacturers choosing Opcenter Execution Semiconductor are up and running quickly and are assured that the application can grow and adapt with their businesses. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Semiconductor.