Improve scheduling and UX with planned machine downtime recognition and higher production throughput.
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.8 has been released!
Opcenter Execution Electronics is used in the electronics value chain for printed circuit board (PCB), mechanical and box-build processes. It is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
The solution includes best-in-class manufacturing operations management (MOM) capabilities such as manufacturing execution, quality management, materials management, planning and scheduling and manufacturing intelligence. This facilitates direct connectivity to machines and production lines.
Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.8 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Integrating IPL factory configurations
- Acceptance quality limit sampling enhancements
- Production client enhancements
- Electronic device history record report enhancements
- Just-in-time operations
- Relevant enhancements in Opcenter Execution MDD and Core
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.8:
- Improve integration with Opcenter Intra Plant Logistic and out-of-the-box functionality
- Reduce duplicate work and improve efficiency
- Reduce user interaction for sampling process and improve shop floor efficiency
- Reduce material inventory, improve utilization and performance, reduce downtime and realize higher throughput
- Improve traceability and compliance
- Improve usability and efficiency for production client
Already using the Opcenter Execution Electronics? See what’s new in version 8.8.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Electronics is a comprehensive manufacturing execution system (MES) for electronic printed circuit board (PCB) and box build. It is designed specifically to help electronics manufacturers respond efficiently to frequent design modifications, short product lifecycles and increased product and production complexities, all while improving quality and reducing the cost of operations. Opcenter Execution Electronics enables PCB and box assemblers to meet traceability requirements, control production, and integrate the shop floor into their product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Learn more about Opcenter Execution Electronics.