Improve scheduling and UX with planned machine downtime recognition and higher production throughput
We are excited to announce that the latest version of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.7 has been released!
Opcenter Execution Electronics is used in the electronics value chain for printed circuit board (PCB), mechanical and box-build processes. It is part of the Xcelerator™ portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software and services from Siemens Digital Industries Software.
The solution includes best-in-class manufacturing operations management (MOM) capabilities such as manufacturing execution, quality management, materials management, planning and scheduling and manufacturing intelligence. This facilitates direct connectivity to machines and production lines. Electronics manufacturers can rapidly provide new product introduction (NPI) and reduce time-to-market, which increases their competitive edge in a rapidly changing, consumer-driven marketplace.
Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.7 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Electronic device history report improvements
- Scheduling integration enhancements
- Smart scan rule enhancement
- OC CN MOM configuration enhancements
- Production client PCB manual assembly enhancements
- Xcelerator Share integration
Benefits of Opcenter Execution Electronics 8.7:
- Improve scheduling results with planned machine downtime recognition and higher production throughput
- Use standardized recipe naming conventions with simple configuration
- Improve operator efficiency with less manual work
- Improve traceability and compliance
- Improve performance of machine connectivity
Already using the Opcenter Execution Electronics? See what’s new in version 8.7.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Electronics is a comprehensive manufacturing execution system (MES) for electronic printed circuit board (PCB) and box build. It is designed specifically to help electronics manufacturers respond efficiently to frequent design modifications, short product lifecycles and increased product and production complexities, all while improving quality and reducing the cost of operations. Opcenter Execution Electronics enables PCB and box assemblers to meet traceability requirements, control production, and integrate the shop floor into their product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Learn more about Siemens Opcenter Execution Electronics.