A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Opcenter Execution Discrete 2207
Opcenter™ Execution Discrete 2207, which is part of the Siemens Xcelerator portfolio, the comprehensive and integrated portfolio of software, hardware and services, is designed to help you satisfy the most common needs of industries. You can do this specifically where macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions to produce the desired product.
Opcenter Execution Discrete 2207 introduces a new multi-plant architecture that allows you to manage multiple factories from a central installation. In a multi-plant scenario, this manufacturing solution can be configured with both common settings and options for plant-specific tuning, and you can implement run-time operations with a multitenancy approach.
Some benefits of the latest version:
- Leverage out-of-the-box solutions for complex assembly and job shop environments
- Confirm quality of production by tracking the result of each activity during operation execution
- Support material traceability with shop floor integration
- Provide immediate knowledge about the position of an item in the plant factory
- Enable integration with generic QMS to import quality master data
- Simplify quality operator activity, giving visibility into documents and instructions to correctly perform quality checks
Some of the main features:
- Unit-based quality inspections
- Disassembly feasible from material consumption
- Enhancement on red lining
- Work order operation can be paused by any user
- Use cases with shop floor integration
- Import inspection master plan
- Multi-plant scenario in Opcenter Connect MOM
Already using Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in version 2207.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs.
Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Discrete.
You could be also interested in: Smart Manufacturing solutions for Aerospace and Marine industry – Executing production off-line in industrial environments.