A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Opcenter Execution Discrete 4.3.
Opcenter Execution Discrete is designed to satisfy the most common needs of industries in which specific macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions in order to produce the desired product.
- Automotive tier suppliers
- Aerospace and defense tier suppliers
- Energy and utilities
- Industrial machinery and heavy equipment
- White goods and home appliances
- Complex parts manufacturing and assembly
Qualification criteria used in master plans
Opcenter Execution Discrete now offers the possibility of setting qualification criteria on certain elements when you intend to create a work order from a master plan. This acts as a filter, which only enables entities that satisfy certain user-defined rules to be included in the work order. This feature is available exclusively for master plan contexts. Qualification criteria can be set for:
- Process operations
- Material specifications
- Inspection specifications
- Setpoint variables
- Tool specifications
Some benefits of the latest version:
- Deliver best solutions for complex assembly and job-shop environments
- Extend setpoint management to master plan contexts
- Use improved qualification criteria in master plans
- Create qualification criteria based on the content of a bill-of-features
- Execute manufacturing and quality activities in a single environment
- Enhance performance with adoption of new process definitions
Integration with Xcelerator Share
Opcenter EX DS 4.3 can integrate with the Xcelerator Share collaborative environment to share production-related information. Once the integration is enabled, production coordinators can share the following information:
- Any documents captured during production execution from the shop floor from the order as built page
- Any documents attached to non-conformances — related to work order operations, tools, equipment, or material tracking units (MTUs) from the non-conformances or non-conformances notifications page.
Already using Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in v 4.3.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs.
Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Discrete.