New White Paper available
Digitalization is changing business models and manufacturing approaches across the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. The pace of innovation in digital technologies along with the ability of these technologies to disrupt traditional processes is becoming a key factor in global competition. These changes may increase pressure on CPG manufacturing professionals, but, at the same time , they open up new business opportunities. How can your CPG company seize upon these opportunities?
In this white paper we will characterize and frame the following topics:
– Digital solutions must be suited to the needs of CPG manufacturers
– Digital solutions must, of course, address the CPG industry market trends
– What are the fundamental challenges and requirements for CPG manufacturers: Shifting from playing defense to offence, the need for flexibility, fast time-to-market, consistent quality and increasing efficiency, cybersecurity
– The digital transformation and the Siemens approach (Holistic digitalization and the digital twin)
– Why Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) is a key solution in digital transformation
– And finally, how integrated MOM supports CPG manufacturers (Visibility across the dual value chain, Efficient NPDs and NPIs, Manufacturing efficiency, Product and process consistency).
In today’s business climate, it is essential for CPG manufacturers to make rapid, informed decisions in fast-changing operating environments. If you are looking for complete visibility, control and optimization of production and processes across the enterprise, download this paper!