Enabling the design and rollout of global manufacturing templates
Opcenter Execution Process 4.4 implements vertical integration use cases and leverages the power of a complete Siemens solution from programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to MES. The production history traces are configurable and enriched with new details, including a snapshot of the equipment settings involved in each trace.
Opcenter Execution Process 4.4 brings you the following benefits:
- Enable the design and rollout of global manufacturing templates
- Translate business processes into codeless business logic with an open engineering and execution platform
- Synchronize business with manufacturing, including integrating automation and batch execution
- Deliver just-in-time and intuitive execution support for complex shop floor operations and seamless user experience for production operators
- Integrate quality tests in shop floor processes, including lot quality control and information exchange with laboratory personnel
- Facilitate advanced planning and scheduling of operations and resources
This release provides artifacts that help speed up the integration with shop floor systems such as PLCs through standardized messages and handshake protocols with predefined contracts ready to use. This includes documenting end-to-end solutions for faster and easier implementation of manufacturing use cases.
Opcenter Execution Process 4.4 brings a lot of valuable capabilities, here are some of them:
- Standardizing shop floor integration
- Full traceability of changes and history
- Material hazard and safety management
- Standardized approach integrating OPC UA scales
- Integration with SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture
Already using Opcenter Execution Process? See what’s new in version 4.4.
Want to learn more? Using Opcenter Execution Process as a MOM platform enables seamless integration with scheduling, quality, and manufacturing intelligence, which delivers interactive dashboards for analysis of production data. For New Product Development & Introduction, Opcenter Execution Process enables the transformation of recipes from “generic” specifications to detailed “master” instructions, ready for order scheduling and execution. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Process.