Solution for complex assembly and job-shop environments
A new version of our MES for Discrete Industries is available: Opcenter Execution Discrete 4.1.
Opcenter Execution Discrete is designed to satisfy the most common needs of industries in which specific macro areas are dedicated to executing sequential discrete manufacturing functions in order to produce the desired product.
- Automotive tier suppliers
- Aerospace and defense tier suppliers
- Energy and utilities
- Industrial machinery and heavy equipment
- White goods and home appliances
- Complex parts manufacturing and assembly
By using Opcenter Execution Discrete you can leverage specialized out-of-the-box (OOTB) functions for complex assembly manufacturing and job-shop environments (high complexity, low volume) and automated repetitive manufacturing industries (configurable products, high volume).
This is possible thanks to features such as:
- Perform quality inspections on products, including measurements, checklists and visual defect detection and count. It is also possible to require electronic signatures to buy-off the correct completion of a manufacturing activity
- Perform material calls, tool calls and e-kanban buffer replenishment. Additionally, it is possible to model movable containers to hold workpieces during manufacturing
Already using Opcenter Execution Discrete? See what’s new in v 4.1.
Want to learn more? Opcenter Execution Discrete provides powerful Manufacturing Execution capabilities that ensure greater process-flexibility and efficiency, complete integration of regulatory and quality requirements, synchronized production processes for optimal supply-chain management, and sustained reductions in maintenance and operation costs. Combined with your ERP and PLM systems, Opcenter Execution Discrete forms an integral part of your manufacturing technology strategy by providing the shop floor visibility needed to increase quality and efficiency at the plant and within supply chain operations. Find out more about Opcenter Execution Discrete.