Are you involved in manufacturing molds & dies? Are you interested in learning more about NX and how it can help you become more productive? If so, this month is a great opportunity for you to get involved in our new online community.
Starting this month (May 2013), the NX for Manufacturing Community will host online activities and post pertinent information based on a “Theme of the Month”. This month’s theme is Mold & Die Machining.
Frequent the community and you can expect to discover practical information about using NX and instructions for attending upcoming online events that put you in direct contact with a community of experts:
- Attend LIVE Tech Tip webinars (includes Q&A with experts)
- Access how-to videos & articles
- Stay informed about the latest product news
- Have discussions with other community members
- Get answers to questions
Get started today! REGISTER for the upcoming Tech Tip webinars on mold & die machining:
- May 14: Techniques for more effective 3-axis surface milling of molds & dies
- May 28: Proven techniques for high speed roughing of hard materials
Be sure to visit the community throughout the month and continue to learn more!
About the Author
|Aaron Frankel is with the marketing team at Siemens PLM Software and focuses on part manufacturing solutions. He has been in the PLM industry for over 15 years and enjoys helping companies apply innovative technology solutions to design and manufacturing challenges. Aaron resides in Southern California with his family.|