Having been to Arm TechCon last week, I am already thinking about the next conference on my agenda, which is Embedded Conference Scandinavia [ECS]. This event takes place 6-7 November in Kista, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I will have a busy time there …
This conference has been a regular trip for me, as I have been to almost every one since it started in 2006. I was very pleased to have 5 papers accepted for this year’s conference:
- Power Management in Embedded Systems – 16:00-16:30 Tuesday
- Operating Systems for Embedded Applications – 09:10-09:40 Wednesday
- C – The Language of Embedded – 11:30-12:00 Wednesday
- Self-testing in Embedded Systems – 14:50-15:20 Wednesday
- Writing Reliable Code with MISRA C – 16:00-16:30 Wednesday
I think that there is something in that list for everyone. If you are coming to ECS, do stop by and say “Hej!”. If you are not attending and would like a copy of any of my presentations, please contact be by email or via social media.