What’s New in Xpedition IC Packaging-VX.2.11
Xpedition IC Packaging VX.2.11 delivers capabilities targeting heterogenous integration and the prototyping, planning, design and verification of next-generation 2.5/3D package assemblies. Discover the new features and capabilities of the VX.2.11 release.
What’s New! Here are some highlights of the new capabilities that improve product usability and accelerate design in VX.2.11.
- Auto-color pin regions – and apply user defined region usage identification during device creation.
- Ability to select nets that span devices and substrate level and export entire system-level path for SI and PI analysis.
- Multi-axis measurement between pin regions and device bumps helps minimize floorplan area.
- Data Path Planning in XSI provides more accuracy during route flow planning
- Substrate integrator enables package designers to construct complex floorplan components hierarchically.
- System Verilog integration import capabilities simplify the creation of devices and establish connectivity.
- Adjacent Layer Outgassing voids insertion now respects adjacent layer objects.
- Advanced Via Stitching for ground shielding on phase tuned differential pairs helps reduce signal return loss.
- Major improvements to XSI Unified floorplan Architecture dramatically reduces planning time.
What’s New Videos!
If you would like a preview of what’s new – check out the What’s New in Xpedition® IC Packaging VX.2.11 videos.
Users can download the latest update from Support Center now!
With new features across Xpedition’s IC Packaging Design flow – the VX.2.11 release addresses the IC packaging challenges faced in today’s emerging technologies.