The new release of PADS Professional VX.2.7 is now available for download. This release is enhanced with many new features that improve product usability and efficiency. It includes key updates, enhancements and ideas submitted from our user community. Packed with new features across the design flow PADS Professionals VX.2.7 release empowers engineers and designers to create modern electronics products even faster!
- Usability enhancements to schematic capture.
- New ‘Drag-and-Drop’ feature from PartQuest simplifies part selection and placement.
- Routing enhancements for route tuning, partial route editing and pin swaps.
- Sequential part placement of multiple parts in during layout.
- New interactive test point auditing and placement capabilities.
- Visualization enhancements. and much more!
Refer to the Release Highlights on Support Center for complete detailed information regarding all of the new features and enhancements.
If you would like a preview of what’s new, please feel free to check out the What’s New in PADS Professional VX.2.7. videos. Also, stay tuned to this “What’s New in PADS Professional VX.2.7” blog series to learn more!