Are you tired of having to undo days of work and upload new ASCII files whenever the engineer “tweaks” the schematic?
Wouldn’t it be great if you were instantly notified whenever changes are made to your schematic or layout?
Well, With PADS, you can.
Learn more in this Free PADS Online Web Seminar Jun 5, 2014
PADS brings you true database synchronization between the schematic and layout, with constraints flowing seamlessly forward and backwards, ensuring that you’re always working with the latest, most up-to-date design data.
What You Will Learn
- How layout engineers are instantly notified whenever changes are made to the schematic (and vice versa)
- How to ensure design data are up-to-date when changes are made
- How to enter constraints in schematic (or layout) and have them propagated through the flow
- How to avoid manipulating ASCII files for uploads and ECO changes
- How to achieve better overall layouts through schematic-driven placement