Due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on our global community, Realize LIVE 2020 will now be a complimentary 2-day virtual event.
Tuesday, June 23 & Wednesday, June 24 – Register Now
Realize LIVE is the premier industry solutions event for Siemens Digital Industries Software, connecting the community with peers, partners, and products while promoting networking opportunities to learn, grow and optimize the tools. Realize LIVE is where today meets tomorrow.
Join us to hear a Product Keynote from Martin O’Brien on Capital and E/E Systems Development, as well as our focused experience track with six unique presentations. Customers speaking in our sessions include: General Motors, LEONI, Northrop Grumman, and more to be confirmed. The Capital experience track within the Realize LIVE event is designed to showcase the importance of moving beyond traditional approaches to E/E Systems Development.
Together, with your participation, we will:
- Explore how E/E architecture, electrical systems, harnesses, embedded software and networks contribute to the design, manufacture & service of E/E systems
- Discover how we can help you overcome some of the most significant E/E systems development challenges across automotive, aerospace and adjacent industries.
Capital experience track presentations:
- Enabling a comprehensive architecture-driven E/E systems development flow – Hans-Juergen Mantsch
- Accelerating embedded software development with an architecture-driven flow – Henrik Olsen
- Re-imagining Electrical System Development – Nigel Hughes
- Capital in a whole product context: Teamcenter and NX synergies – Glenn Reynholds
- How Capital helps Wire Harness Manufacturers prepare for Industry 4.0 – Sven Neeser
- Exploit the digital twin to accelerate creation of E/E systems documents and diagnostics – Nigel Hughes
The event is free and virtual. Please invite anyone you feel would benefit and REGISTER NOW.
We are all navigating the difficulties of working during a time of great change, so please contact us if there is anything additional we can do to support you.
To learn more about our solutions please contact me personally: @Dan.Scott@Siemens.com
We look forward to your attendance!