A challenge for the innovator in all engineering students
Are you up for the new Challenge? It’s a new year, so a perfect time for the 2021 PADS Professional Student Challenge! Submit a design created in PADS Professional Student Edition for your opportunity to win awesome technology gear.
To enter the PADS Pro Student Challenge
- Select ‘Enter’ from the PADS Pro Student Challenge Home page to create a profile. You will submit your design here also.
- When you have submitted your design, post a brief description of your entered design with your full name and your school name to the Global Student Challenge group in the Siemens Digital Industries Software community with the hashtags #PADSProStudent, #GlobalStudentChallenge.
Entries will be judged by a panel of Siemens experts. The student name and contact information is not visible during the judging process to prevent any bias. Selection of entries and awarding of gifts are at the discretion of Siemens Digital Industries Software. Siemens Digital Industries Software may, at its sole discretion, remove any entries it deems inappropriate.
What you will receive:
- Awesome tech gear for 1st, 2nd & 3rd positions
- First Position: Apple Watch Series 5
- Second Position: Fitbit Versa 2
- Third Position: CliqueFie Selfie Stick with Tripod
- Recognition at Siemens Industry Software Academic Blog
- Global recognition of the individual student or student design team through a press release and presentations / webinars. You may also be featured in industry publications
- The Top-5 ranked student designs will receive a “PCB Design Excellence” certificate signed by the Senior Vice President of the Electronic Board System division, Siemens Digital Industries Software.
Deadline for Entry Submission:
The challenge opens on Jan 26, 2021 and will close on May 7, 2021. All entries must be entered and received by 11.59 pm (EST) on May 7, 2021. We will announce the winners via the Global Student Challenge group on May 28, 2021. The Challenge is eligible globally.