Check out new design tools like:
- synchronous technology for 2D data editing
- a new freefrom shape design toolset (NX Realize Shape)
- tighter PLM integration through Active Workspace
It’s also interesting to note that NX 9 builds on 50 years of CAM software development.
New CAM features include:
- new cut region management capability
- new multiple-part programming capability
- enhanced tilt tool axis function
- automated programming of sheet metal parts
There are also many new simulation features in NX 9, including mesh morphing, parallel thermal solver and interactive articulation options.