The world of ATPG just changed with the introduction of a new solution that can calculate the critical-area effectiveness of each test pattern. Knowing the likelihood of detecting defects based on their critical area, combined with pattern sorting between various pattern sets, lets users choose the most effective test patterns to apply.
The live, one-hour, online seminar Tessent DFT – Critical area weighted pattern optimization: Automation to choose the most effect patterns is presented by Mentor expert Ron Press.
- August 11, 2020, at 5:00 PM US/Pacific.
- August 12, 2020, at 8:00 AM US/Pacific.
If you can’t make either of the live sessions, register anyway and you’ll get the link to the recorded session afterward.
Where: Live, online presentation, and Q&A with the expert.
Cost: An hour of your time.
The seminar covers:
- How critical area can optimize selection of the most effective patterns from various pattern sets
- An automated simple process to determine the best patterns to apply when truncating
- Silicon value seen with some new types of patterns
- How to apply the patterns that are most like to detect defects first
- The value of creating patterns for multiple fault models in one ATPG pass