Here developers can share knowledge, ideas and examples on all subjects related to the TX .net API.
The TX .net API is a rich suite of functions on top of Tecnomatix products.
With these functions, developers can
- Load and store data
- Change data (e.g. delete, display, modify color, reposition, attach…)
- Query data
- Make calculations
- Run simulations
- Create pictures and movies
- Create reports and summaries
… and much more.
Developers can use the TX .net API to write add-ons for:
- Automation of the process – Save time and minimize errors by creating add-ons which run automatically on multiple data and processes. Create reports summarizing the results.
- New commands – Enrich the suite of commands by creating your own commands, specifically suited to your workflow.
- Integration – Write add-ons to integrate TX with your application systems
Please use this forum for:
- Information – Learn how to use the API
- Usage – How to use the API for your specific use case
- Requests – Suggestions for new API functions
- Assistance – Help with the API
- Sharing – Share your source and success stories with other API users
Check out the new forum and join the conversation! You must be a registered member of the community to comment or ask questions.Here is the regist