Aaron Frankel, Director of Product Marketing, Siemens PLM Software, will be presenting, “Developments in Software Technology for Virtual Production System Design,” at the Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., on February 10th at 11:00 a.m.
You don’t want to miss this exciting presentation in which Mr. Frankel will describe real life examples of how software is being used for plant design and what we can expect in the future. He will cover the following topics:
- How virtual plant design can become a dependable validation process
- Discuss software technology related to industrial Internet of Things (IoT)
- What are the CAD-based innovations that will aid engineers and architects to save on build-out costs and reduce planning time?
- Simulation capabilities that enable precise plant designs to match exactly what you envisioned with no compromises
The Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference is focusing on Industry 4.0 and the Smart Manufacturing Revolution, including Industry 4.0 topics such as:
- Retrofitting older plants
- Assessing ROI of digital manufacturing
- Integrating industrial IoT into the human workforce
- Macro trends
- Additive manufacturing
The 2016 Anaheim event features five co-located shows: Pacific Design & Manufacturing, ATX, PLASTEC, MD&M and WestPack. To learn more about the conference, view the main event page. If you would like to attend the conference, you can register at the Pacific Design & Manufacturing Conference registration page.