Save the date for the annual Siemens Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference!
The 2015 conference was a success with over 200 industry experts in attendance, 25+ presentations by Siemens and Plant Simulation users, and engaging conversations with many ideas shared about further product developments. The 2016 conference is sure to be equally as compelling. The highlights of the 2016 conference will be the introduction of Plant Simulation SimTalk 2.0 and the robust Plant Simulation 13.
You don’t want to miss the opportunity to attend. Register now.
Monday, June 20th – Customer visit
There will be a visit to a local manufacturer’s production facilities.
Tuesday, June 21st – Product presentations and Case Studies
The conference will officially commence with presentations from customers and the development team, including a new feature presentation. Meals: Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served.
Wednesday, June 22nd – Workshops, Case Studies and Hands-on training
The conference will conclude with technical training, including highlighted version features, partner libraries, efficiency tools, tips and tricks, and special industry sessions. As always, there will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the conference. Meals: Continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
Siemens PLM Software
Weissacher Straße 11
70499 Stuttgart, Germany
The conference language will be English
- The conference is for users, including customers, partners and Siemens employees
- The event is open for other interested professionals including sales, pre-sales and engineering
The conference is free of charge.
As with last year’s event, the conference will take place in the Siemens convention center close to our development office. This allows you to meet the team behind the software and to get valuable hints from the experts. The user meeting offers you the opportunity to learn more about the latest features in Plant Simulation and the roadmap for current and future versions and to influence the future development of the product. We are very interested in your user experiences and in your suggestions to make the software better, easier to use and fit for the future.
The conference is free of charge. However, the number of participants is limited. Please kindly understand, in the event of overbooking, that we may need to limit the number of participants per company.
Why should you attend the Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference?
- Learn about business cases and industry applications addressed with Plant Simulation
- Familiarize yourself with a global network of product experts
- Identify opportunities for business and technology cooperation
- See innovative ways to address daily challenges
- Discover time saving tips and tricks for your own work
- Learn about new features and enhancements
- Directly influence the future development of Plant Simulation
You can register now!