Registration is now open for Siemens’ Realize LIVE Detroit 2019 (previously PLM Connection – Americas)!
The four-day conference is specifically designed to connect the Siemens user, partner and prospective customer communities and to create engaging opportunities for learning how to optimize the use of Siemens software.
Not only will you learn how to maximize your productivity, but you will also help to influence the future of software innovation.
The exclusive event will be held June 10 through 13, 2019, at Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. The annual conference includes daily keynotes and general sessions, ten tracks of break-out sessions featuring all of Siemens’ PLM software, an expo hall with product demonstrations and a networking lounge, and breakfast, lunch and evening networking receptions. See the agenda at a glance below.
Why you should attend Realize LIVE 2019
Siemens’ manufacturing engineering software solutions, NX for manufacturing and the Tecnomatix portfolio, will be covered in depth, with 48 educational breakout sessions (many featuring Siemens users), demos and “Tips and Tricks” sessions, several knowledge theaters, and three training classes spanning four days. Industry experts and leading manufacturers will share their insights about the latest in digital manufacturing, including CAM, additive manufacturing, and advanced robotics, to help you gain a competitive advantage.
Join Siemens experts, users, partners and resellers while we teach you and your peers about these key topics and solutions:
NX for manufacturing: Boosting Productivity with the Digital Machine Shop
Details about each session to come!
- Data-driven Part Manufacturing
- Boost your Productivity with the Digital Machine Shop
- 5-Axis Machining – CAD, CAM, and CNC
- The Future of Prismatic Parts Machining
- Mold & Die Manufacturing in the Digital Machine Shop
- Gain Productivity with NX Open CAM Automation
- Break the Mold: Additive Manufacturing for Machine Shops
- Latest in Multi-Axis Machining
- Best of Two Worlds: Uniting Additive and CNC Manufacturing
- Machining Modeling Technology for Engineering Toolpaths
- Get the Best Out of Your 5-Axis Milling Software
- Aerospace Tool Path Techniques
- Digital Shop Docs for Closed-Loop Part Manufacturing
- Unleash your Automation with NX CAM Robotics
- Machine Smarter with Barrel-Shaped Cutting Tools
- Advanced 3-Axis Milling
- Automation for Moldmakers
- Machine Blisks & Impellers Using Specialized Operations
- Manage Your Cutting Tool Data Efficiently
- Streamline Mill-Turning of Large Complex Parts
- High Volume Part Production: When Every Second Counts
- Post Hub: Leveraging the Cloud for Postprocessing
- Unlock Multi-Function Machine Capabilities with NX CAM
- Post Configurator and Machining Simulation in NX CAM
- Stay Ahead Using Highly Automated CAM
- Protecting Manufacturing IP in Digital Supply Chains
Tecnomatix: Planning the Future Factory Today
Details about each session to come!
- Moving Electronic Vehicle Manufacturing into the Fast Lane
- Productive Manufacturing Line Planning
- Extending Teamcenter into Manufacturing
- Extending Teamcenter into Service Engineering
- Model-Based Quality for GD&T Design and Realization
- Flex VSA in VR Application
- VA Application in Powertrain
- Product Realization for the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Integrated Manufacturing for the Automotive Industry
- Collaborative Manufacturing for Heavy Equipment Makers
- Advanced Robotics for Next Generation Applications
- Human Simulation and Motion Capture in the Future Factory
- Intosite – Your Entry to the Digital Twin
- Virtual Reality for Manufacturing Planning and Validation
- Teamcenter for Manufacturing and Service Round Table
- Model-Based Design and Variation Analysis in NX
- Extending NX into Layout using Line Designer
- Intosite at Ford: An Overview
- Teamcenter Service Engineering at OneSubsea
- Valor and Teamcenter for Electronics Production Planning
- IoT and Cloud-based Factory Navigation and Collaboration
- Your NX Manufacturing and Tecnomatix Community Forums
Register by March 17, 2019, to get the early price — $1,295 (US) for a four-day pass. After March 17, a full conference pass will be $1,495 (US). See the registration page for more details.
Need a little help convincing the boss that you should attend Realize LIVE? Download the attached Justification Letter.
Subscribe to this blog to receive regular information and details about each of the conference sessions to be hosted by Siemens, partners and end users!
The 2019 Realize LIVE “Agenda at a Glance”