You are invited! Learn. Share. Innovate.
2015 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference
June 15 – 17, 2015 – Stuttgart, Germany
The 2014 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference was one of the most successful events in Plant Simulation discrete event simulation history! Participants from 17 nations joined the event to share the experiences of their daily work, exotic use cases, and tips on how to increase modeling speed and efficiency using Plant Simulation. This year’s conference is poised to deliver once again.
Register (English) – Closed
Anmeldung (Deutsch) – Closed
Welcome to the 2015 Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference!
In this conference you will learn from the best in the field of logistics optimization and material flow simulation – Siemens PLM Software, its partners and our customers from around the world.
Why should you attend the Plant Simulation Worldwide User Conference?
- Learn about business cases and industry applications that are addressed with Plant Simulation
- Familiarize yourself with a global network of product experts
- Identify opportunities for business and technology cooperation
- See innovative ways to address daily challenges
- Discover time saving tips and tricks for your own work
- Learn about new features and enhancements
- Directly influence the future development of Plant Simulation
Siemens PLM Software
Weissacher Straße 11,
70499 Stuttgart, Germany
The conference language will be English.
- June 15 – HOMAG Customer visit (Optional): Limited to 30 participants – FULL
English guided tour by Michael Kratzert of HOMAG
- June 16 – Market and Product Highlights, Customer success stories
16 unique presentations
- June 17 – Siemens PLM Software and Partner led training sessions
12 unique sessions
- June 17 – Workshop for Shipyard and complex assembly simulation; 3 sessions
Dirk Steinhauer, Flensburger Shipyard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 17-18 – Warehouse and logistics training
Auke Nieuwenhuis, cards PLM Solutions, email@example.com
- The conference is for users, including customers, partners and Siemens employees
- The event is open for other interested professionals including sales, pre-sales and engineering
The conference is free of charge.
Question and Answer Session
If you have questions that you would like to submit to the executive team prior to the meeting, you may do so any time before June 10, 2015. Your questions will be answered during the conference.
To discuss and/or learn about Plant Simulation topics, please follow this link to our Plant Simulation Public Community.
Check back here for further event details and updates to the agenda.
We look forward to meeting you in Suttgart!
Yours in simulation,
(on behalf of the Tecnomatix Plant Simulation Product Team)