The Plant Simulation GUC Compact Modeling course is intended for individuals who would like to become Plant Simulation users.
This is a free, one-day course that takes 6 to 8 hours to complete, and includes 177 PowerPoint slides plus the data files.
• Basic Modeling Techniques
• Experiment Manager (Multi-Level, Random, Two-Level, etc.)
• Analysis of Simulation Experiments
• Basic Visualization Techniques
• Random Numbers (Distributions, Confidence Intervals, etc.)
Expected Key Learnings for students:
• Organization of Work Centers in the Production Facility
• Modeling a Process Flow in Manufacturing of Support Housings for Gas Turbines
• Usage of Buffers and Worker Pools
• Use of visualization, in support of Decision Making, through display of charts, for understanding impact of change to Process Parameters
This course can be used with Siemens Learning Advantage also available free to students and educators.
The course material is now available for download on the Siemens PLM community at the bottom of this post.