Thank you to all of the people who joined us for this year’s user event on Wednesday, May 26th. The Realize LIVE + U2U 2021 event was built on the success of our previous virtual events. For the first time, the Realize LIVE and User2User (U2U) events were brought together as one unified content-rich, career-advancing experience. The event was expanded with greater global diversity and expanded breadth of content in this digital transformation event.
Within the Teamcenter experience, we tackled industry-leading discussions within the different sessions to provide product updates and insights to ensure your PLM success. The Teamcenter keynote, “A Teamcenter Strategic Update: Orchestrating the Digital Enterprise with the Leading Choice for PLM” discussed how digitalization touches everyone in product development. Teamcenter leadership, Joe Bohman, Frances Evans, and Bill Lewis, explored how PLM that provides a comprehensive digital twin, leveraging best-in-class solutions, all built on a modern and open platform is setting our customers up to meet tomorrow’s challenges, today.
The on-demand portion of the event has now ended, thank you for your participation.
- A Leading Industry Analyst Firm’s Assessment of Modern PLM for Discrete Manufacturing
- Active Workspace usability improvements for EVERY user
- Are your suppliers part of your digital thread? Connect and collaborate with Partner Connect
- Boost your accuracy in cost calculation with the best cost data!
- Confidently plan and execute programs and projects with Teamcenter
- Create a GREAT experience for your Active Workspace users with Workspaces!
- Day in the life with Smart Discovery
- Deployment Center in Action
- How Product Configurator promotes collaboration across your company
- It’s not enough to have requirements, you have to prove they are correct and verified
- JT Visualization grows with your business…when you need it, wherever you need it, fast!
- Mechanical CAD Integrations – what you need to know
- Modern, instant-on cloud PLM – Teamcenter X is the answer
- Modern PLM with Cloud SaaS: How Do You Stack Up?
- Optimize your carbon footprint along with your product costs
- Partitions bring multiple views without multiplying the effort
- Product design and eBOM alignment has never been easier
- Sew the digital parameter thread
- Shift Left — Enable Engineering to Test Early and Often
- Show me, don’t tell me… a snapshot says a thousand words.
- Siemens and SAP Partnership: Increasing Visibility Across the Digital Thread
- Solve process integration issues with cost tracking
- Speed up engineer-to-order quotes with Sales Configuration
- Success with material innovation in Teamcenter
- Take control of your product data with structures in Active Workspace
- The Digital Thread Backbone
- To be perfect, you need to change often – Introducing Simple Change
- Track actions and discussions with Active Collaboration
- Track and react to mass properties evolution throughout the lifecycle
- What you don’t know about Teamcenter low-code development
- Where are you on your MBSE journey?
- Your price prediction doesn’t need to take all week
In addition to the on-demand sessions, we also had some LIVE Connect sessions during this event, A Networking Session: Supplier Connect, and a Meet the Expert Session: Lets talk about Teamcenter X and the Cloud. Both sessions were interactive and engaging between Siemens experts and the event attendees. If you asked a question during these sessions, and it wasn’t answered, look out for an answer soon within your email.
Overall, there were 33 experiences and over 400 sessions for the event! Each session was led by an expert to showcase how to solve the most pressing challenges met in today’s world. Be sure to check out the entire event!