🤝 Teamcenter and Microsoft Teams – driving industrial productivity with generative AI
Can your shop floor workers connect with any team, anywhere – in any language?
How can workers in the field – in the manufacturing plant, service bay or anywhere else – use natural speech on mobile devices to document and report manufacturing, quality or product design issues?
Watch the video to find out how:
- A field worker can record their observations in their preferred language
- Microsoft Azure AI will extract all the key data automatically
- Their report will be translated into the official company language using Microsoft Azure AI
- The problem report will be routed to an appropriate expert within Teamcenter
- AI will help the expert find the solution
- The worker will be notified about the solution immediately
At Hannover Messe, Siemens and Microsoft have demonstrated how generative AI can enhance factory automation and operations through AI-powered software development, problem reporting and visual quality inspection.
The integration of AI into technology platforms will profoundly change how we work and how every business operates. With Siemens, we are bringing the power of AI to more industrial organizations, enabling them to simplify workflows, overcome silos and collaborate in more inclusive ways to accelerate customer-centric innovation.Scott Guthrie, executive vice president, Cloud + AI, Microsoft
The Teamcenter app for Microsoft Teams will enable more workers to have easy access to PLM tools to impact the design and manufacturing process. The new app will leverage AI to boost productivity, improve quality and drive innovation throughout a product lifecycle.
The Microsoft Teams Platform features:
- Azure Open AI for translations and rapid creation of problem reports
- Adaptive Cards
Watch for the new Teamcenter app for Microsoft Teams, anticipated later in 2023.
No matter how you choose to deploy Teamcenter,
you get the same proven solutions designed to help you innovate faster.