Cloud Extends the Benefits of PLM
The benefits of PLM software (i.e. product lifecycle management software) have steadily increased with the rise and popularity of cloud computing available from leading cloud providers such as Amazon and Microsoft.
For small and medium-sized businesses, increased access to powerful applications and the adoption of affordable cloud solutions that are customized to meet their needs has increased their productivity and profitability.
Learn more in the podcast:
Speed To Success: Understanding the Benefits of PLM
In this podcast episode, you’ll hear from Rahul Garg, the VP of industrial machinery and SMB industries at Siemens, and Stan Przybylinski, the vice president of CIMdata, Inc.
The team will discuss the impact that product lifecycle management (PLM in the cloud) is having on small and medium-sized businesses.
Tune in to learn more about how it’s helping to resolve challenges and solve problems for cutting-edge businesses today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The challenges that SMBs are facing today (2:20)
- The importance of PLM’s digital thread (4:13)
- The relationship between PLM and digital twins (5:42)
- The security benefits of cloud deployment (6:51)
- The benefits of PLM in the cloud for SMB (8:17)
- What to look at when evaluating a cloud-based solution (13:31)
Click play below to listen now!
Also, check out additional podcasts at our Where Today Meets Tomorrow Podcast Channel or learn more about accelerating your companies innovation through PLM with a CIMdata eBook.