Join us at Realize LIVE + U2U 2021
As I mentioned in the previous event blog, the Realize LIVE and User2User (U2U) events are becoming one unified content-rich, career-advancing experience. Within the broader event, we have planned for a PLM conference that is designed to share new techniques, PLM best practices, and the latest software functionality. The sessions will share practical knowledge that encompasses the entire product lifecycle. After reading through the session descriptions you know won’t want to miss the event, so if you haven’t already, register today and join us on May 26th!
PLM Conference: Teamcenter Session Highlights
Digitalization touches everyone in product development. The products are more complex, they need to be delivered faster, and with unmatched quality. We will explore how PLM that provides a comprehensive digital twin, leveraging best-in-class solutions, all built on a modern and open platform is setting our customers up to meet tomorrow’s challenges, today.
- Joe Bohman, Senior Vice President of Lifecycle Collaboration Software at Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Frances Evans, Senior Director Product Management and Marketing for Teamcenter and Polarion Software at Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Bill Lewis, Director of Marketing for Teamcenter and Polarion at Siemens Digital Industries Software
In the age of the customer, manufacturers need to accelerate their transition from a focus on mass production and economies of scale to a focus on market and customer responsiveness. From over-the-air vehicle software updates to jet engines as a service, smart manufacturing offers the promise of new consumption models, assets, and products, enabled by a digital thread linking design, manufacture, and continual update. Discrete manufacturers must use product lifecycle management (PLM) to boost collaborative innovation, reduce time-to-market for successful products and services, and enable the digital thread. Wherever you are on your PLM journey – whether you are just getting started or taking the next steps — join this webinar to explore recommendations from PLM users and experts about implementation best practices. Guest speaker George Lawrie, Forrester Vice President, and Principal Analyst, will also discuss the criteria and methodology of The Forrester Wave™: Product Lifecycle Management For Discrete Manufacturers, Q1 2021.
- George Lawrie, Forrester Vice President, and Principal Analyst
Cloud solutions have become a game-changer in the world of product manufacturers, where work from home requirements and the need for secure access to data anywhere and on any device are critical. Join this session to hear about research and conclusions around PLM and cloud benefits from leading PLM industry analyst CIMdata. You’ll hear how modern PLM deployment options, including SaaS, enable flexibility and investment protection. You’ll also get a chance to see what other companies are doing in the PLM space – what their challenges are, and how they are benefitting from the cloud and SaaS PLM. Don’t miss this chance to gain helpful insights on how modern PLM can help your business drive faster innovation and market success.
Manufacturers need a digital thread that bridges the gap between engineering and business systems. By enabling this digital thread, we help companies visualize and share product data across all relevant manufacturing entities improving time to value with closed-loop business processes and product performance insights. In this session, Siemens and SAP experts will introduce our joint solutions, our co-development efforts, and an early view of the product roadmap. You’ll also hear about our recently expanded partnership where we will deliver Intelligent Service and Asset Lifecycle Management solutions. These new solutions will enable industrial equipment manufacturers to provide new services and business models for installed equipment and help owners and operators use operational insights to increase asset utilization.
- Keith Zobott, Global Vice President of Digital Products and Projects at SAP
- Patrick Crampton-Thomas, Vice President of Digital Asset and Service Management at SAP
- Torsten Beste, Global Vice President of Service & Asset Lifecycle Management at Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Pete Lamoreux, Senior Technical Director of Lifecycle Collaboration Software at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Additional Can’t Miss PLM Conference Sessions
Supplier Connect: Join us for these interactive discussions around the topic of supplier connect. In the Industry 4.0 revolution, how are we addressing collaboration with suppliers? They are essential to automation. What does it mean for a digital enterprise for the supplier? How can the suppliers and OEM’s leverage digitalization throughout the entire product lifecycle?” Join the live session at 6:00 AM EDT 8:00 AM EDT 12:45 PM EDT or 2:45 PM EDT
Let’s talk about Teamcenter X and the Cloud: Join us for these interactive sessions to answer all your questions around Teamcenter X and our other deployment options. See the value of PLM delivered on the cloud for quick, cost-effective access for anyone — anytime, anywhere. Whether you’re looking for cloud, SaaS, hybrid, or on-premises – we have the solutions to meet your needs! Join the live session at 6:00 AM EDT 8:00 AM EDT 12:45 PM EDT or 2:45 PM EDT
The above live sessions are repeated to accommodate global time zones… Join us at 6:00 AM EDT, 8:00 AM EDT, 12:45 PM EDT, or 2:45 PM EDT for a live experience with the discussion leaders.
- Active Workspace usability improvements for EVERY user
- Are your suppliers part of your digital thread? Connect and collaborate with Partner Connect
- Boost your accuracy in cost calculation with the best cost data!
- Confidently plan and execute programs and projects with Teamcenter
- Create a GREAT experience for your Active Workspace users with Workspaces!
- Day in the life with Smart Discovery
- Deployment Center in Action
- How Product Configurator promotes collaboration across your company
- It’s not enough to have requirements, you have to prove they are correct and verified
- JT Visualization grows with your business…when you need it, wherever you need it, fast!
- Mechanical CAD Integrations – what you need to know
- Modern, instant-on cloud PLM – Teamcenter X is the answer
- Optimize your carbon footprint along with your product costs
- Partitions bring multiple views without multiplying the effort
- Product design and eBOM alignment has never been easier
- Sew the digital parameter thread
- Shift Left — Enable Engineering to Test Early and Often
- Show me, don’t tell me… a snapshot says a thousand words.
- Solve process integration issues with cost tracking
- Speed up engineer-to-order quotes with Sales Configuration
- Success with material innovation in Teamcenter
- Take control of your product data with structures in Active Workspace
- The Digital Thread Backbone
- To be perfect, you need to change often – Introducing Simple Change
- Track actions and discussions with Active Collaboration
- Track and react to mass properties evolution throughout the lifecycle
- What you don’t know about Teamcenter low-code development
- Where are you on your MBSE journey?
- Your price prediction doesn’t need to take all week
With our Teamcenter sessions, we are striving to bring together thousands of experts from across the globe who are looking for new ideas, new collaborators, and career-enhancing connections. Register today to join us at the PLM conference and optimize your day-to-day performance, strengthen relationships with the user community, and advance your career and your business.