So far we know that Solid Edge University 2014 will be in Atlanta on May 12-14. But today we can announce that registration starts today at this link, and that the venue will be the Westin Peachtree Plaza.
Here’s more of what you need to know about SEU14:
- Early bird registration (before Feb 28) saves $100
- Take advantage of 3 for the price of 2 savings
- Be among the first to see ST7 in action
- dozens of technical sessions
- Follow #SEU14 on Twitter to get news as it develops
- Registration is complementary for presenters (submit abstracts until Feb 28)
- When it comes to flights, all roads lead to Atlanta
Solid Edge University is an international event where you will find people, information, and opportunities that you won’t find in one place any other time of year. You can network with other users, Solid Edge execs, or developers. You won’t find a friendlier, more accessible bunch of CAD nerds anywhere.
The Westin is the big cylindrical building in downtown Atlanta, just two blocks from Centennial Olympic Park, and four blocks from the Georgia Aquarium. [Just as a personal note, if you’re a big aquarium buff (for SEU13 we went to the Cincinnati Aquarium), the Georgia Aquarium is the most impressive aquarium I’ve ever been to.]
At Solid Edge University, you forge relationships with other users and industry people that can help you in your career. You may meet a future employee, contractor, instructor, consultant, or new boss. You might learn about technology that makes your job easier, faster, or more accurate. You might make that connection who is able to make that one feature you have always wished for a reality.