The internet is great. Talking to folks on-line and getting instant answers to questions is fantastic. It’s also great as a resource to look things up. There’s only one thing that’s better: talking to people face to face. And face-to-face is exactly where you’ll be at this next Huntsville, Alabama Solid Edge user group meeting. If you’re within driving distance and you use or are interested in Solid Edge, You need to make time in your schedule for this event. Since it’s at the Solid Edge development center, and it will be a relatively small group, it’s a pretty safe bet that you’ll get some information worth having.
Date: April 17th, 2014
Time: 4:00 to 7:00 pm
Place: 675 Discovery Drive NW, Suite 100, Huntsville, AL 35806 – In the Training Room on First Floor
1. 4:00 – 4:15 pm – Information on Solid Edge University
2. 4:15 – 5:00 pm – Modeling Techniques for Solid Edge, Dave Ault
3. 5:00 – 5:45 pm – Solid Edge Tips and Tricks, Dave Ault
4. 5:45 – 6:00 pm – “We are Listening” – feedback session with Dan Staples, Vice President, Mainstream Engineering
5. 6:00 – 6:30 pm – Open Session
6. 6:30 – 7:00 pm – Networking and Mingling, Pizza and Drinks will be provided.
Bring your own laptops if possible.
Please RSVP to Dave Ault by April 15th so that we know how many pizzas to order.
Thanks to Dave Ault for news of this meeting.