If you’re still riding the fence about signing up for Solid Edge University 2015 in Cincinnati, OH, October 26-28, here are a few things that are going to happen there that you might enjoy:
- Certification. Along with your entry to SEU, you get a free certification test, valued at $99, taken at the event. A number of people got certified last year.
- Design Better Challenge. We give you some combination of a drawing, an assembly and some parts, and you create the model, put it into the assembly, and then make some changes. Do it the fastest for prizes and bragging rights.
- Community Time. At lunch, there will be an area with a Community banner where community members can sit together and meet face to face
- Off-site event. More details later, but it will be called “Get Your Game On”.
- User Council. For those involved with the user council, we will be meeting, details to come.
And there are still special discounts you can get in on:
- $100 for joining the community. You can get $100 off of entry into SEU15 if you become a new member of our on-line community.
- 3 for the price of 2. Get a couple of friends to come with you from the same company, and you can all save some money.
- Early Bird 2. Save $50 up until September 28.