The acceleration of digital transformation has created organic opportunities for innovation in sustainability. And by tapping into these opportunities, leaders can advance their businesses while also protecting the planet.
“We’re enabling our customers to do more with less,” said Eryn Devola, VP of Sustainability for Siemens Digital Industries Software. “With our Digital Enterprise portfolio and our Digital Twin approach, we support our customers and advance the sustainability of products, plants and processes by saving finite resources through infinitely available data.”
Sustainability sessions at Realize LIVE
We believe this is the way of the future — and we think you’ll agree. In these and other sessions at Realize LIVE, you’ll learn more about the increasing importance of sustainability and the innovative ways our community is meeting the moment:
Tom Ramsay | Honda
A primer on the practical implications of the ever-accelerating move to electric vehicles, this session is built for the OEMs deigning electrical vehicles — and the customers interested in driving them.
Kevin Thompson, Shashi Rajagopalan, Eryn Devola | Siemens
Sustainability initiatives have become increasingly critical to our customers’ success, and we see digital manufacturing, logistics, and service solutions as key parts of the story. Learn more about how Siemens is delivering on our sustainability strategy, and participate in a conversation about the challenges you face in meeting sustainability requirements in your organization.
Be sustainable at the conference
In addition to hearing from these thought leaders and learning about Siemens’ own views on the climate emergency, you’ll have hands-on opportunities to advance your vision for a sustainable future:
- With electronics recycling, you’ll be able to contribute to the circular economy. Bring your old phones, computers, tablets, and their respective chargers; all devices will be wiped in accordance with the DoD standard.
- And at our sock drop, you can give back to the community by donating socks, the most requested item at shelters.
Realize LIVE will also take place at a venue that shares Siemens’ commitment to sustainability. The Mandalay Bay brings its “Protecting the Planet” vision to life in many specific ways:
- The venue prioritizes water-efficient equipment and landscaping to reduce consumptive water use. And it has invested heavily in solar power, HVAC efficiency, and LED lighting.
- Its materials diversion program keeps over 30 materials out of landfills. It also prioritizes purchasing items that are durable, recyclable, and reusable.
- Its food waste diversion program reduces the amount of waste generated in the first place, sends food scraps to feed animals and to be composted, and delivers unserved food to people in need.
It all adds up to a digital transformation conference that, in Devola’s words, “will empower you to maximize resource efficiency and profitability.”
If you haven’t yet registered for Realize LIVE, get your pass today — and join the transformation for a sustainable future.