Were happy to announce that were taking part in the yearly “Embedded World” – but this time in DIGITAL form. So this year it will be easier than ever to take part!
To take part, go to the original post here and use the voucher to register!
We offer a great variety of topics:
We would be pleased to welcome you to our two subsequent presentations in the Exhibitor Forum:
- Wednesday, 3rd of March 2021 at 11:25 am – Susan Faust: “Model-based systems engineering or how I can pack my suitcase”
- Thursday, 4th of March 2021 at 11:25 am – Alexander Heyers: “Achieving Cyber Security according to ISO 21434 & UN R155 – how Polarion helps getting EVITA, STRIDE & HEAVENS under control”
Every day at 2 pm you can join us at our round table to discuss specific topics. Direct links to the meetings will be available at our exhibitor site.
- Monday, 1st March: KI for Tendermanagement
- Tuesday, 2nd March: A-Spice
- Wednesday, 3rd March: MBSE
- Thursday, 4th March: Cybersecurity
- Friday, 5th March: System of Systems
Additionally, we provide non-stop access to information and discussions with our specialists. Please find enclosed the topics we are happy to inform you about:
- Requirements Mgmt. / Requirements Mgmt.
- Systems Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence – digitalization of requirements
- ALM/PLM Integration
- Polarion in Medical Devices
- Polarion WP29 (Cyber Security over the air Update)
- MBSE (Model-Based Systems Engineering)
- Systems of Systems
- Functional Safety
- Variant Management
We are looking forward to talking to you!